on Bug Control, Bed Bugs and Flea & Tick products

More Effective - Longer Lasting - up to 25% Discount!

Mold and Mildew Eliminator

Mold & Mildew Eliminator 32 oz
Kills and eliminates mold and mildew from wood, leather, concrete or stone. A blend of Cedar Oil and other natural, safe ingredients, leave a pleasant Cedar aroma. Long lasting protection.

$29.95 $24.95
32 ounces

$88.00 $82.95
1 gallon

$325.00 $247.95
4 gallon

Mold is Finally Gone!

"To the folks of Cedar Bug Free:
Thanks for your advice on how to treat our driveway. We watched the Mold Eliminator get rid of the mold in our driveway that we’d never been able to get rid of before. Next we want to treat our stone wall."
Dave & Jenny, Maui
"It is indeed a pleasure to work with you"

Is This You?

“My driveway is covered with mold. Pressure washing only solves the problem for a little while. I need something better…”
Is this you?

“Toxic mold and mildew has grown in the walls of our house. Rather than do massive renovation, we need a way to eliminate the mold…”
Is this you?

To Our Customers:

Mold and Mildew Eliminator is safe to use on paper and cardboard products. If you treat paper or cardboard, mist it lightly, let it air-dry, and it will return to its original condition, except it may feel a tiny bit thicker.

Mold can be anywhere in your home

Getting rid of mold can be dangerous

Remove Mold and Mildew Naturally

Do you . . .

  • Often feel tired and short of breath?
  • Get regular sinus headaches and dizziness?
  • Have allergy type symptoms such as coughs, runny nose and congestion?
  • Want to remove toxic mold and mildew from walls, cabinets, appliances, closets, basements, driveways and other areas?
  • Want to use a natural product that works instead of bleach or other toxic chemicals that are harmful to your health?

Molds and Mildews are fungi that grow everywhere inside the house as well as outdoors and are capable of damaging human health and destroying property. Molds reproduce by millions of tiny spores that are invisible to the naked eye and float through the air. Molds begin to grow indoors when spores land on damp surfaces. All molds and mildews require moisture to begin growing and to complete their lifecycle. Anything porous and containing enough moisture may grow mold and mildew.


Most molds produce allergens and irritants, and some species produce toxic substances called mycotoxins. They also produce that distinctive mildew smell. Sensitive individuals may develop hay-fever-type symptoms or a skin rash after inhaling mold spores or touching mold. Reactions can be immediate or delayed. Mold exposure may bring on asthma attacks. Mold exposure has also been observed to irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs. Only recently have the potential health effects from mycotoxin exposure begun to be researched, and as we learn more, the imperative to protect our homes from mold is even greater. Treating an established mold problem in the home frequently requires special safety measures and/or hiring trained professionals. This process can be expensive, disruptive and stressful. Often sections of houses and buildings need to be gutted because the damage and danger is so great. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could prevent toxic mold from ever becoming a problem using a safe and effective natural product?


The Cedar Bug-Free™ Solution

We believe in natural, safe and effective pest control products that offer a powerful alternative to traditional toxic chemicals. Our environment and personal health are important to us all and are guiding principles we follow when we design a product to solve mold problems. Using Eastern Red Cedar Oil and other natural ingredients, an alternative mold control product has been developed. The mold extermination process is now easier and safer without bleach or other chemicals that are dangerous and less effective.


Cedar Bug-Free™ Mold and Mildew Eliminator is a safe and effective way to remove and prevent mold and mildew from growing on surfaces within the home including leather, wood, drywall, tile, and linoleum. It even replaces that mildew smell with a fresh cedar scent. Cedar Bug-Free™ Mold and Mildew Eliminator is extremely effective at removing mold from outdoor surfaces such as concrete, stone, masonry and home siding, and it prevents re-establishment.


How it Works

Eastern Red Cedar Oil is a natural fungicide and microbicide that kills mold and mildew spores and its roots on all surfaces and within porous materials. This unique formulation is absorbed by porous materials and displaces moisture in that material. By lowering the moisture content of the material, mold and mildew are no longer able to become established or grow. Cedar Bug-Free™ Mold and Mildew Eliminator is not only more effective than other natural fungicides, it’s also longer lasting.


How to Use It

Cedar Bug-Free™ Mold and Mildew Eliminator can be applied to all surfaces inside and out with a low-volume pump sprayer or spray bottle. For porous materials such as carpet, leather, wood or drywall, apply several coats, and allow the product to soak in before reapplying. For hard interior surfaces, spray the product, allow it to stay for a few hours or overnight, and then wipe it off with a dry rag. For hard exterior surfaces such as stone walls, driveways, walkways or masonry, saturate with spray and leave in place. Read More...
CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES; if contact occurs, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion consult a physician.


About the Ingredients
Cedar Bug-Free™ Mold and Mildew Eliminator is formulated from all natural food grade ingredients that are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) - pure Eastern Red Cedar Oil and Hydrated Silica (not the dangerous crystalline silica) and Natural Mineral Oil. There are no artificial fragrances, colorants or preservatives and no animal by-products or animal testing.
Eastern Red Cedar Oil is extracted from a species of juniper found in North America east of the Great Plains called Juniperus virginiana. The oil is distilled from the trunk and branches, and is considered safe by the US FDA as a food additive.
Hydrated Silica is a form of silicon dioxide, also known as silicic acid when dissolved in water and, in its solid form, is mined as the gemstone Opal. Hydrated Silica is used in toothpaste, desiccant Silica gel, and is used in the production of beer. In its pure form it is chemically inert. Hydrated Silica is listed by the US FDA as “Generally Recognized As Safe”.
Natural Mineral Oil is a by-product of petroleum distillation and is made of alkanes and cyclic paraffins. Used as a wood preservative, a coat of this oil provides a durable finish without the odor or toxicity of varnish or urethane. Our Mineral Oil is food grade and of the highest quality.


Cedar Bug-Free Mold and Mildew Eliminator is classified as a Minimum Risk Pesticide by the US EPA and qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act.